Knowledge Base for Teachers provides elementary teachers and homeschooling adults with the resources they need to meet their students’ needs.
Our literacy, math, science, social studies, and social-emotional learning resources align with evidence-based practices. They are designed to support all students, including those with learning disabilities and other special needs.
In addition to learning resources, we also provide professional development with easy, actionable steps to reach more students.
We are here to set you up to provide effective instruction– whether you’re teaching online or in person!
- BEd in Elementary and Special Education from the University of Alabama
- MEd in Instructional Design from Western Governors University
- MEd in Special Education from the University of Florida
- English as a Second Language (virtually)
- Early elementary (virtually and in person)
- Elementary special education (virtually and in person)